January 30, 2013

Still Fishing

On Monday, we drove down to Naples to visit Steve and Sharon in their new condo.  The condo is beyond deluxe, and all you can say about the view is "WOW !!"
They have a bathroom that is bigger than our boat.

Phil and Cathie, our Wisconsin pals who have a boat like ours, are also becoming dirt dwellers.  They are buying some property on a canal in Punta Gorda.  They say they're keeping the boat.  (That's what Frank and Pat said when they bought a villa in Venice.)

Still fishing almost everyday.  Here's two of the ten I caught today.  I'm looking down to find the fish cam remote button with my toe.



Here's a link to another video of me catching a redfish.  (I post these so my pal Steve can see what it's actually like to catch a redfish.)




No comments:

Post a Comment