January 4, 2013

Palm Island Marina

From this



To this
In only 22 grueling hours of driving 1150 miles.

We had to go up the road a few miles to launch the boat.  I drove the boat back through dangerous manatee infested waters while Pam drove the truck and trailer back on the road.  She got back to the marina in only 5 minutes, it took me about 30 minutes. 

I don't chit or chat.  However, Pam more than makes up for my deficit.  She chit-chats with anyone and everyone.  While waiting on me to return, she was talking with some folks from Wisconsin, and sure enough, they are friends with our friends Phil and Cathie also from Wisconsin on Buddy, a Rosborough like ours. 



2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safely... Looking forward to another great adventure on the Tonic updates... (TLW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam and Tom:
    Welcome to Florida. We will be in touch by e-mail, and look forward to seeing you both.
    Pat and Frank

    ReplyDelete