January 11, 2013

fishcam

There's a resturant here in the marina--Leverocks.  Last night we enjoyed the "Blue Hair" special.  If you eat before 5:30 it's about half price.

I went out again this morning and caught a bunch of fish.  Lots of Jacks, a small snook, and even a couple of tourist tarpon (ladyfish).  I've figured out where the redfish are, and I got a secret lure from the local tackle shop that seems to work.  What I haven't figured out is how to operate the fishcam.  I thought I was taking still photos, but instead, I started the video, and left it on for over 30 minutes.  I videoed the sky, the bottom of the dinghy and the inside of a storage box where I keep the camera.  Here's a short video of a nice redfish that I was able to edit out of the 30 minute long segment.


Again, you may need to visit the website to access he video. 
http://tonic-cruises.blogspot.com/2013/01/fishcam.html

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete