January 15, 2013

Venice

We drove up to Venice yesterday and had an enjoyable day with Frank and Pat.  They're from Pennsylvania and owned a Rosborough (Grey Goose.)  We met them at the rendezvous on Lake Champlain in 2009.  Since then, we cruised together in the northern Chesapeake, Marathon to Punta Gorda, and the Dismal Swamp.  They recently sold their Rosborough and became dirt dwellers in a really nice villa in Venice.  They took us on a tour around Venice, and prepared a great steak dinner. 

Today, I'm going fishing with one of the guys I fish with at home.  Shelly has a place on Pine Island, and a flats boat.  We plan to go into Bull Bay to find redfish.

I think I have an idea for a new product.  This morning, I rubbed on sunscreen, bug repellant, anti-itch cream (the bug repellant failed) and to that mix, I'd like to add fish attractant.  All in one tube.  I need a catchy name for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment