January 14, 2011

Update on a Hundert Boats

After further review, the original ruling on the field stands--there are a hundert catamarans here.
They have filled the beach and are overflowing into the park.

 We have a neighbor, Skip, who sails Hobie Waves on our little lake at home.  With all the Hobie Waves on the beach, I thought there might be a chance he'd be here.  I walked around through the parking lot, but didn't see any Indiana license plates.  Then I saw some guy got out of a van with Florida plates who I thought looked like Skip.  When I yelled "Hey Skip" he turned around, and it was him.  Small world.

Sorry TW, that was not us you saw on the web cam in Key West.  Pam was wearing an aqua colored jacket, and I was wearing only a thong and a smile. 

1 comment:

  1. After making that post, I remembered that the "guy" had butt cutouts... It couldn't be you all..... But, then again..??...??

    TW

    ReplyDelete