January 25, 2011

Low Rider

I finished up the window tint job today.  Good enough for who it's for. It's a perfect "10"  (Looks good from 10' away.)  I may re-do some windows when we get home.
 
Now all I need is to lower the boat and install a loud sub woofer.  A Rosborough Low Rider.


I take the dinghy out of the water when I see that the weather will not be conducive to using it for a while.  We're having a few days now with winds around 20 mph. By putting the dinghy on the roof, it gives me a chance to clean any barnacles that may have started.  Last year we left the dinghy in the water while we were in Marathon for three weeks, and the barnacles took over.  One of our boat neighbors here said he couldn't understand why they say the reefs around here are dying.  His boat has a reef growing on the bottom of it.

Our Pennsylvania friends Frank and Pat from Grey Goose suggested in a recent comment on my blog that since the Colts are done, we should take a hard look at Pittsburgh.  I always look at Pittsburgh in a "hard" way.  If I have to speak the name of their team out loud, it always starts with "Evil" Pittsburgh Steelers.

 We flew a Colts flag last year in Marathon just before the Super Bowl. Here's Phil and Cathie's boat "BUDDY" with a Green Bay flag. Hope P & C have better luck than we did.

Phil and Cathie will need to find a different place to watch the Super Bowl.  The OV where we watched the play-off game is owned by Gary Dunn.  He played for the "evil" Steelers a few years ago.  Gary Dunn has 2 Super Bowl rings.  Probably won't let any Packer fans in.
http://www.theocean-view.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment