February 21, 2012

Tail

Yes, I'm a long-haired freaky person--at least that's what the sign said.  I have Pammie put my hair in a pony tail most days, and I stick it through the back of my cap.  Problem is, Pammie thinks I should be able to put my hair in a tail all by myself.  And in order to coax me to start doing it myself, whenever she does it, she pulls my hair extremely tight.  Not only does it hurt when she pulls it, but sometimes she pulls so hard that it stretches my face so much I can't close my eyes.  I've learned to squeeze my eyes shut really hard when she's pulling my hair, then when she's done, I have enough slack to blink afterwards. 

I've heard that saying that shows up on the back of my hat from some of my pals.  I always think of them (you know who you are) when I put it on.  It has mosquitoes on the front of the hat, but I'm hoping the fish see it.  (Insert a joke here about fish going to school and being able to read.)

We took the dinghy over to Snake Creek and toured the canals today.  I stopped to fish for a while, but only caught some small stuff.  This pelican was anxious for me to throw some of them back his way.

2 comments:

  1. Nice curls in the tail... Pammie use 2 1/2 or 3 inch rollers????? Never mind.... I see what the hat says...... (Tracy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. could it be put into a bit of a queue so not to let go in a blow

    ReplyDelete