January 27, 2012

Key West

So yesterday, we drove down to Key West to visit with Beth & Tracy. I was suspect of his stories about topless women in the pool at his hotel.  The flag out front was a clue as to what to expect.  B & T's room was on the third floor just to the right of the single window.

I think there's more space on our boat than there is in their room. I had to stand out in the hall to take this photo.


Pearl's is a "gay friendly" resort.  In fact, gay women are their main business.  Tracy did swear that there had been several topless women couples in the pool.  I guess it's all the same equipment--as long as we're just looking at them.  So, Tracy and I put on our speedo's and sat by the pool holding hands waiting for a show.  I even practiced talking photos with my cell phone while pretending to be talking.  Unfortunately, all for naught.



We walked around the usual spots in Key West, and had lunch at Pepe's.


That painting on the wall in Pepe's is the only "clothing optional" I saw while in Key West. 



After lunch, we walked around Fort Zachery Taylor.  Here's a photo of Tracy trying to get a photo of this large iguana.  I think the iguana had thoughts of having Tracy for lunch. 

1 comment: