February 12, 2013

Twizzlers

I may someday grow tired of catching redfish, but probably not before my limited days on this planet are over.  I wore my "Big Red" shirt out fishing again.  It worked much better today.  I guess it just needed to be worn a second day in 80 degrees to get that perfect smell.  My Big Red shirt may be rank, but at least it's ranked #1 again this week.




I caught 12 redfish today, and had another 2 on the line, but Dawg says if they don't get in the boat, I can't log them in.
Dawg had an interesting trip home.  I got this email from him today. 
 
Thanks Pam and Tom for your hospitality. I had a great time visiting and going fishing.  Good to be with you both. I enjoyed fishing, catching was rare, but fun also. I tried to post this on the blog but was unable.  operator problems I'm sure.
 
I had an interesting trip home.  We flew into Charlotte and was fogged in for an hour or so, so I went to get some lunch.  Of course there was a bar and alcohol involved.  They told me it would be at least a half an hour before there would be an update on departure, so why not have just one more.  I checked my phone to see the status and was surprised to see that the plane was taxiing.  Quite a shock.  The airline put me on a nonstop to Indy and I beat my bags by two hours.  They went by way of Newark NJ., as I was supposed to go.  So, after a bit of a wait my bags and I got together, and all is well.  Just another If I hadn't been drinking kind of thing.
 
That's my story.
Thanks again, enjoy the sun.
dawg



New bait.  Twizzler Teaser.


It works


 If you're not tired of the fish cam, here's another video.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment