February 14, 2011

Nuclear Chicken

Out fishing in the dinghy today.  There was an article in Sunday's newspaper that redfish were biting in Snake Creek, and they were biting on Nuclear Chicken Gulp Shrimp.  I have a package of Nuclear Chicken that I bought on eBay over a year ago.  I'd been saving it for a special occasion.  Today's Valentine's Day.  That's special.  Always good to do something special on Valentine's Day.  So I got out the Nuclear Chicken, and headed over to Snake Creek. 

Unfortunately, the redfish had not read Sunday's newspaper.  I caught a hundert snapper, but no redfish.  I did catch this monster from the deep.
While we were fishing, we had a dolphin and a manatee go right under the dinghy.

Some dock neighbors are organizing a dinghy trip to a restaurant for lunch tomorrow.  Hope they don't want to race.  I only have a 2 hp motor on my dinghy.  Some people here have 50 hp on their dinghy.  I've heard before that my dinghy is under powered.

We're thinking about driving up to the Miami boat show on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment