April 20, 2009

Aliens

Still Monday 4-20-09
After leaving P-Cola Bay, we motored on East on the ICW. There are notations all along both sides of the ICW marked on the chart as "restricted area." I figured the military bases want us suspicious characters to keep away. Understandable.
When we passed Santa Rosa Island, the notation changed to "PROHIBITED".
Of course, that would only make me want to go closer.
It didn't take long to see what they were trying to hide. There were about 20 of these Dome things. The tops of which retract.

Next, was this strange looking device.

Some of the sand "dunes" had large sliding doors on one end of them.
But the biggest thing was this.

I'm not positive what these devices are used for, but I can tell you that when I connected my new wifi antenna, I was communicating directly with someone on the planet Xenon.
We're staying at the Ft Walton City Dock tonight. (FREE). It's a part of a city park. There's water and a pump out, but no electricity. We called ahead for a reservation, and it also alerts the city police that we are supposed to be here.

So far, we're the only boat on the docks.

No comments:

Post a Comment