September 20, 2011

Cincinnati

Still overcast when we left this morning

Might look like a paddle boat, but it never leaves..................gambling boat
Cincinnati



We're staying in Manhattan Harbor just beyond Cincinnati.  I checked it out online, and in Quimby's.  It has a nice restaurant and everything looked good, so I called on the phone this morning, and made a reservation for a slip.  They told me to go in slip C 303.  On the way in, I stopped  at the gas dock.  No one there to pump gas, so I went on in to find our slip.  Since there were no visable numbers on the docks, I let Pam off, and had her see if she could find C 303.  we asked several people who all pointed the same general direction, and finally found C303.  We walked up to the marina office.  Closed.  Walked to the restaurant.  Closed.  The whole place is closed on Tuesdays.

Once again, we're not the bigest boat in the marina.
Yes, we're in both of those photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment