September 17, 2009

Chesapeake

We're leaving tomorrow (Friday) for the Chesapeake.  We plan to be there about three weeks.
If you want to continue to play the home version of this game, please go to my blog
and sign up to receive email updates in the upper right hand corner (green box) where it says
"Subscribe to Adventures on Tonic by Email"
I plan to discontinue sending you emails myself, and only post to the blog.
(I heard that sigh of relief that your inboxes will no longer be jammed with all the worthless drivel from me.)
Let me know if you have a problem and don't get the email updates.  (Is that the same as   -   If the phone doesn't ring...............it's me.)
There was a fire at Green Turtle Bay last week.  (Where we stayed the first day of the Ohio River trip.)
One fatality, one injury, and several boats destroyed.

T

1 comment: