April 18, 2010

St Johns Palatka

Sunday evening
We're about 12 miles downstream from where we started, but because of the side trips, we traveled 39 miles today.
Seeing all those gators today with all their teeth wasn't scary at all after the mauling I got last night from the pack of no-see-ums that attacked me. Probably a hundert bites on my legs.
On some of our travels we've seen some really nice boats and homes. Not so much today.
We are tied up and plan to spend the night at the Palatka City Dock. There had been a bASS tournament here today, and you can see the weigh-in trailer and bASS killers in the background. No other cruisers here. This is my favorite kind of dock........FREE !

1 comment:

  1. Sure is great to see Tonic back in action - and getting the travelog just makes my day!
    Tammi

    ReplyDelete