January 16, 2010

Naples amenities

We left the mooring ball this morning and came over to the docks.  I topped off our fuel tank, and talked with the harbormaster about the location of our slip for tonight.  It's windy here today, and I wanted to be out of the wind if possible.  Then I asked if maybe there was cable TV available.  (The Colts play tonight)  We made a compromise.  The slip we got has cable TV, but is out near the end of the docks.  I didn't think it would be protected from the wind--until I saw our dock neighbors.  The boats around us are so big, they're blocking the wind.























We walked into town for lunch, and strolled up and down 5th Ave. 
I had on my Colts hat and Pam had on a Colts shirt.  We met some other Colts fans.  They used to live in Noblesville, but have now moved away--to Fishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment