December 2, 2009

dt Departure


The weather forecast is much better today than it was monday. The gale force winds are here today but will be further west and north of where we will be sailing tomorrow. Now, NOAA calls for 15 knot winds and 4 foot seas on thursday. Manageable. But rain every day.
I,ve attatched a photo of the 3 captains on this trip.
We're staying in a condo tonight because the boat is rocking too much in the slip. There's three beds........three captains........guess who's sleeping on the floor.
When we had a planning meeting a few weeks ago, the 3 said no dinghy this trip. Today, we loaded a dinghy on board. I wanted to snorkle at the DT's, but didn't think I could without a dinghy. Since we now have a dinghy I can. So I got Ted to take us to a sports store and I bought a cheap mask and fins. On the way into the store a woman walking out gave me $10 off coupon.
Merry Christmas to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment