October 13, 2008

CRT #2

We were fogged in this morning and couldn't leave our anchorage until about 10:00. So, I jumped in the water to take a bath--a little cool.
As you might guess, while I was in the water, the fog lifted, and we were surrounded by other boats. I figure that since I don't have my glasses on, no one can see my nakedness. (I am pretty modest.)
This area is more like a river than Lake Barkley.

And just in case you forget this is part of the TVA, they put in one of these every so often

We got to Clarksville mid afternoon, and tied to the free public dock. I had called ahead and confirmed that wee could stay there. It's part of their park system. Really nice, and within walking distance of downtown. We're going in to the Black Horse Pub tonight for pizza.

We tried to buy some stereo albums and 8 track tapes at Newt's. but it's Sunday, and they're closed.

T & P

No comments:

Post a Comment